Pulp Toast / Roti Bakar
Snackable speculative fiction set within the themes of gaming, gambling, and chance. 11 authors, 1 artist, nothing above 3,000 words.
Issue #1: A Roll of the Dice (ISBN: 978-981-09-7121-2) is now available at BooksActually (Singapore) and FIXI (Malaysia). Stay tuned to find out where else you can get your copy!
Escape from Reality
A collection of fantasy stories serving as portals to escape our realities. Features writers from Singapore and Malaysia, published by Asian Science Fiction & Fantasy (ASiFF).
Escape from Reality (ISBN: 978-981-09-6536-5) is now available at BooksActually and Select Books (soon!). You can also buy directly from our publisher here.
I’ve also been featured in these publications…
My stories usually fall into the mystery, dystopia, or attempted philosophical genre. Here’s a glimpse at where they have found homes (in anthologies, journals, and novels).
- 2015 – Junk Mail in Junoesq Literary Journal, Issue 3 – February 2015
- 2014 – Unwanted Utopia II: Deviant in KL Noir: BLUE (ISBN: 978-967-03-7483-3)
- 2009 – Code: Voyance in Happiness at the End of the World (ISBN: 978-981-08-3580-4)
- 2012 – Unwanted Utopia in Ayam Curtain (ISBN: 978-981-07-4008-5)
- 2010 – Vanity Anonymous in 1,000 Ways to Die on twntysmthg.sg
- 2011 – 五形 (“Five Forms/ Animals” in Cantonese) in CERIPH #4: The White Issue (ISBN: 978-981-08-9937-0)
- 2010 – Bubble G.U.M. (ISBN: 978-981-08-3557-6)
- 2013 – Finalist (Do Your Magic): Once Upon a Time in Singapore, Singapore Writers Festival Fringe