Some people finish their reflections for the previous year by December, it’s the end of January and I’m still very lost. LOL. Regardless, I’m happy that I managed to catch up on my Hong Kong adventures and get a quick glimpse of how my previous year was like.
- Museum Escapades: Hong Kong Arts Centre + Comix Home Base
- Decode: Adventure: Hong Kong 2015 – Food Trail
- Eternal Sights; Spotted Mind: 2015 in Review, Onwards to 2016!
The first month of the year brought a lot of opportunities to both myself and many writers I know – at least three of my friends have got work accepted somewhere and I’m incredibly happy for them! This year, I’m trying to put most of my spare time to a few major projects, so here’s a teaser of one of them:
Coming Up Soon!
- Launches and plans for Q1…
- My final backlog of Hong Kong posts!
- More updates on things to come!
I’ll see you next month!