So a year has passed and everyone’s scrambling to usher in the New one. I’d say 2011, like many other years, is a year to be grateful for. But to leave this year in a more light-hearted way, I did tell the girls – This year is the year of the memes. But as a new year starts, a new journey beckons. Here’s just something I thought I could have and share:
Day #31 of 1000 Days: The Month in Review
Read Book this month: The Proper Care of Foxes (Wena Poon)
Progress on work: Prologue and Part One (Chapters 1-7) for Watered Down
Goals for 2012
- Lose Weight (Isn’t it always the case?)
- Go to at least 1 literary event a month
- Read at least 1 book a month (from the reading list)
- Finished “Watered Down”
- Go to at least 1 of these places w/ friends: Adelaide, HK Disneyland, Malacca
- Gain deeper faith in the religion that chose me.
- Finish at least half of Project: Write It!
- Learn at least 2 of these things: Latin Jazz dance, Wing Chun, MMA, Spanish, Jewellery Making
Just to keep track and have a direction for the new year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!