So a few things with regards to the Singapore Toys, Games and Comics Convention today:
- No one knows which Dance Central character is which. (Except @l2eiven, the Valkyrie Knights and the guys from HereBeGeeks)
- Dude is highly skilled in spotting people.
- The halls are freezing. (Ok fine, I was wearing shorts but still!)
- My StreetPass was on steroids today. Managed to start a few puzzles and finish half of them. Nintendo 3DS was a whole lot of rage today. Hee.
- Mario and Luigi visited.
- We found a troll face on the Wall of Graffiti.
- THERE WERE NO GACHAPON MACHINES OR XBOX 360 KINECT STATIONS AROUND. UCOF (Ultimate Cheat Our Feelings).
- I have no arms to show off la please omgosh.
- Raven Silvers is the Queen of Time Travel (as quoted from Kieron Gillen) =)
Not that bad but not very good either. Let us see if Day 2 lights up =)