So a quick few things:
- I visited the Pinnacle@Duxton today. It’s very windy, very tall, you can see very far, it has a very high apartment density and their apartments are very small. HAHAH.
- I have 1.5 days of orientation to go. Which means the Twitter radio silence continues then.
- I’m going to watch Game of Thrones with part of the Valkyrie Knights (Mintea, Sarah & Raven) tomorrow.
- If I ever have a Samoyed, I’ll probably name him/ her “Sammy”. I like “Squishy” but they’re not squishy.
- I am really excited for STGCC, especially for the Dance Central stations, even though I’ll probably look like a sausage. HAW HAW.
- I saw three Corgis playing in the grass today. Jerrick says it’s actually Corgwn but no one’ll probably get it straightaway. Also, he always says “I hate you” when I say that I just saw Corgis.
- This is probably the most rushed BEDA post I ever had to write. The rest of the short ones were because I wasn’t feeling well.
I hope I don’t have to go through this tomorrow as well. Though I highly expect it to be. Oops.