I’m going to go all amusing and divide this post into three groups: The Good, The Bad & The Funny. Balance of content in each group might differ.
- The confusion of everything to do with our collaborative project is finally cleared out. We’re getting to our stations and tearing our hair out for all that. SWF here we come!
- There’s hope for Lady Una! Even though I’ll probably be doing Lady Una for NaNoWriMo this year. I love this thing called “Chapt Books”
- Ahem… incessant high volumes of us declaring comments like “Halloween costumes!”
- Stories of people fighting around. HAH.
- Grant obstacles.
The Funny (This list is long so bear with me)
- GINGER ALE PARTY!!! (2 for Nerwen, 1 for Sarah and 1 for me. HAH.)
- Restaurant City (Facebook) being down and Nerwen and I both getting it.
- Everyone assuming that Notkieran was not coming.
- Notkieran arriving.
- Notkieran arriving in something other than his black garb.
- Discussion of the project. (I do the arty stuff. HAHA.)
- Ninja Warrior of Applications!
Apologise for the lack of pictures here because apparently I didn’t take any. Crap. No big however, going for 2 launches/ readings/ writer parties next week so stay tuned!