I embarked on this project on December 1st 2011 and I made a promise to myself to stick through with it.
So Friday was my 100th Day into this entire Project, which means I’m 10% done with this!
This post, in turn, is just a small progress update I’m putting up to keep track of everything, so here goes:
Goals for 1,000 Days
- Lose Weight
- Go to at least 1 Literary Event a Month
- Read at least 1 Book a Month
- Have Watered Down published
- Go to Adelaide, Melbourne, Malacca, or Hong Kong
- Have deeper faith & more involvement in discussions
- Pick up: Spanish, Wing Chun, and Book Repair/ Making
- Attempt to pick up: MMA, Cello, Jewellery Making, or Latin Jazz dance
- Complete & Present Project: Write It!
- Train in another related field
Progress for 100 days?
I guess it has been slow and steady so far. So I’m hoping to pick up soon enough.
Areas on progress so far:
- Literary Events – 4 so far (it’s March)
- Books read – 3 from the reading list (Biophilia Omnibus, Disciple to a Dog, Next of Kin)
- Watered Down – Draft 1, Chapter 2′s done =)
- Hablo un poco español =)
- Write It’s inventory is more or less down, I just need to get to cross checking and all that jazz.
These are all the tangible ones thus far, and the intangibles will still take a bit of time to surface. So until then!